Watercolor Pencils Mini-Class
The Watercolor Pencil Mini-class has four fully-illustrated lessons – inspiration, information, tips, demos, exercises and videos, plus each lesson has a bonus page of links, videos, books, and/or other resources.
Unlike my Watercolor Pencil downloadable eBook where we cover how to paint various subjects (water, people, trees, fire, etc.), here we’re really going after the nitty-gritty, based on things my students have asked for.
• What brands work best
• How much water to use
• Which papers to choose
• What brushes work best
• Whether the pencils are transparent or opaque
• How to apply values
• How to control your effects
• Whether you want to sketch or do a painting
• Watercolor pencils vs. watercolor crayons
• Lifting watercolor pencils
• Which resists work best
• Mixed media
• How to get the effects you want…
PLUS the step-by-step demos, inspirations, links and videos you’ve come to expect!
You’ll learn how to choose the tools and approaches that best fit you, or discover new ones you’ll love. You’ll have plenty of chance to try them out. Mini-videos in every lesson explore right along with you, at your convenience, in your own time.
(Some images will have appeared in my book, Watercolor Pencil Magic.)
As with any class, online or otherwise, you’ll get out of the lessons what you put into them.
* The lesson will be automatically delivered to the email address you sign up with. Whatever address you use for PayPal, be sure to check, that’s where your lessons will be sent.
* Classes will be delivered once a week, for four (4) weeks, each one 7 days after the last.
* System Requirements: Lessons are in PDF format and Adobe Reader X is required. Whatever device you use to view the lessons must meet Adobe Reader’s system requirements.
* The lessons are designed to be downloaded to a desktop or laptop computer; some people have problems with phones or tablets.
* The Lessons don’t open for some people using Chrome, and do for others; it’s a glitch on Chrome’s end. We recommend Firefox, IE, or Safari. Thanks!
* The mini-class delivery system sometimes seems to have a problem with Road Runner and Yahoo addresses, so if you have another email address like gmail, you may want to use that.