Quick Sketching 1
The class has four lessons full of inspiration, information, tips, demos, exercises and videos, plus each lesson has a bonus page of links, books, and resources.
You’ll learn a variety of quick sketching techniques, with different medium–you’ll be able to choose the one that best fits you, that feels best, or discover new ones you’ll love. You’ll have plenty of chance to try them out! We will touch on traditional fast sketching techniques, plus new ways to approach them. We’ll cover a bit on value and form, quickly, as well. Mini-videos in every lesson explore right along with you.
As with any class, online or otherwise, you’ll get out of the lessons what you put into them.
* The lesson will be automatically delivered to the email address you sign up with. Whatever address you use for PayPal, be sure to check, that’s where your lessons will be sent.
* Classes will be delivered once a week, for four (4) weeks, each one 7 days after the last.
* System Requirements: Lessons are in PDF format and Adobe Reader X is required. Whatever device you use to view the lessons must meet Adobe Reader’s system requirements.
* The lessons are designed to be downloaded to a desktop or laptop computer; some people have problems with phones or tablets.
* The Lessons don’t open for some people using Chrome, and do for others; it’s a glitch on Chrome’s end. We recommend Firefox, IE, or Safari. Thanks!
* The mini-class delivery system sometimes seems to have a problem with Road Runner and Yahoo addresses, so if you have another email address like gmail, you may want to use that.