Quick Sketching 2 has four fully illustrated lessons – as noted, full of inspiration, information, tips, demos, exercises and videos, plus each lesson has a BONUS page of links, books, and resources.
This one is somewhat more advanced than QS 1, tackling some subjects that might have seemed intimidating–people and buildings among other things and breaking them down into simple, attainable steps.
You’ll learn a variety of quick sketching techniques, with different mediums – you’ll be able to choose the one that best fits YOU, or discover new ones you’ll love. You’ll have plenty of chance to try them out.
Mini-videos in every lesson explore right along with you.
And best of all, this is at your convenience, in your own time.
You’ll have a blast! And, with any class, online or otherwise, you’ll get out of the lessons what you put into them. Judging from the enthusiasm level of most of my students, that’s a lot!
* The lesson will be automatically delivered to the email address you sign up with. Whatever address you use for PayPal, be sure to check, that’s where your lessons will be sent.
* Classes will be delivered once a week, for four (4) weeks, each one 7 days after the last.
* System Requirements: Lessons are in PDF format and Adobe Reader X is required. Whatever device you use to view the lessons must meet Adobe Reader’s system requirements.
* The lessons are designed to be downloaded to a desktop or laptop computer; some people have problems with phones or tablets.
* The Lessons don’t open for some people using Chrome, and do for others; it’s a glitch on Chrome’s end. We recommend Firefox, IE, or Safari. Thanks!
* The mini-class delivery system sometimes seems to have a problem with Road Runner and Yahoo addresses, so if you have another email address like gmail, you may want to use that.