The Ink & Wash Mini-class has four fully-illustrated lessons — inspiration, information, tips, demos, exercises and videos, plus a bonus of links and/or other resources.
• Materials and Supplies
• Fountain Pens
• Brush Pens
• Bottled Inks
• Waterproof or Water-Soluble
• Which to Use First, Ink or Watercolor
• Elements of Landscape
• People and Places
• Travel Sketching
• Urban Sketching
• Aerial and Linear Perspective
• … and more!
Plus the step-by-step demos, inspirations, tips, notes, links and videos you’ve come to expect!
You’ll learn how to choose the tools and approaches that best fit you, or discover new ones you’ll love. You’ll have plenty of chance to try them out.
Mini-videos in every lesson explore right along with you, demonstrating the ideas or techniques at your convenience, in your own time.
The lessons will be there, whenever you want them.
As with any class, online or otherwise, you’ll get out of the lessons what you put into them. Judging from the enthusiasm level of most of my students, that’s a lot!
* The lesson will be automatically delivered to the email address you sign up with. Whatever address you use for PayPal, be sure to check, that’s where your lessons will be sent.
* Classes will be delivered once a week, for four (4) weeks, each one 7 days after the last.
* System Requirements: Lessons are in PDF format and Adobe Reader X is required. Whatever device you use to view the lessons must meet Adobe Reader’s system requirements.
* The lessons are designed to be downloaded to a desktop or laptop computer; some people have problems with phones or tablets.
* The Lessons don’t open for some people using Chrome, and do for others; it’s a glitch on Chrome’s end. We recommend Firefox, IE, or Safari. Thanks!
* The mini-class delivery system sometimes seems to have a problem with Road Runner and Yahoo addresses, so if you have another email address like gmail, you may want to use that.