As always, the class has four lessons full of inspiration, information, tips, demos, exercises and videos, plus bonus links, books, and resources.
You’ll learn a number of ways to add color to your quick sketches, with different mediums, old and new – you’ll be able to choose the one (or ones) that best fits you, or discover new ones you’ll love. You’ll have plenty of chance to try them out!
Play with watercolor, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, brush pens, markers, and even kids’ crayons. Try out mixed media. Discover quick resists that work on the spot, when liquid mask is not always the best choice.
We will touch on traditional sketching techniques, plus new ways to approach them.
Note: This lesson can build on Quick Sketching 1 and 2, but it also stands alone.
Mini-videos in every lesson explore right along with you, at your convenience, in your own time.
As with any class, online or otherwise, you’ll get out of the lessons what you put into them.
* The lesson will be automatically delivered to the email address you sign up with. Whatever address you use for PayPal, be sure to check, that’s where your lessons will be sent.
* Classes will be delivered once a week, for four (4) weeks, each one 7 days after the last.
* System Requirements: Lessons are in PDF format and Adobe Reader X is required. Whatever device you use to view the lessons must meet Adobe Reader’s system requirements.
* The lessons are designed to be downloaded to a desktop or laptop computer; some people have problems with phones or tablets.
* The Lessons don’t open for some people using Chrome, and do for others; it’s a glitch on Chrome’s end. We recommend Firefox, IE, or Safari. Thanks!
* The mini-class delivery system sometimes seems to have a problem with Road Runner and Yahoo addresses, so if you have another email address like gmail, you may want to use that.